Safety Guide

 
swallowing.png

Danger

Swallowing/Choking


Magnets are not toys! Make sure that children do not play with magnets as they can be a choking hazard and potential intestinal damage if swallowed

 

 

 

 

pacemaker.png

Warning

Pacemaker

Magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators.

A pacemaker could switch into test mode and cause illness.

A heart defibrillator may stop working.

If you wear these devices please be mindful of the potential risk and do not wear accessories near device.

 

 

     

     

     

    Caution

    Nickel allergy

    Many of our magnets contain nickel.

    Some people have an allergic reaction when they come into contact with nickel.

    Nickel allergies could develop from perpetual contact with nickel-plated objects.

    Avoid perpetual skin contact with magnets.

    Avoid contact with magnets if you already have a nickel allergy